Custom Design (Stamp / Logo)
Logo Design Package includes
* Custom Logo (7-10 Business days turn around)
* Unlimited Logo Revisions (3-5 Business day turn around for each revision)
* Final Logo Design in various formats :- .pdf, .jpg, .png, .psd formats.
1) Add this logo design listing to your cart. Checkout/Make Payment via PayPal or Credit Card.
2) Once we receive your payment we will email you a questionnaire regarding your logo design. Complete the questionnaire, then email us the completed questionnaire.
3) Once we receive your completed questionnaire, we will email the logo within 7 - 10 business days.
4) You can then request changes on logo.
5) Once you are satisfied with the logo design, we will then email you the final files.
NOTE: Please contact me before for any specific Illustration Work. Additional fees may apply if submited file does not meet Image Requirements listed below.
Shipping & Returns
- Items usually ship within 7-10 business days.
- Returns are not accepted on Custom Items.
Art Charges & Changes/Corrections to Files
We can make changes to your files in most cases. Any lengthy changes may be subject to pro-rated design fees. Additional in-house artwork design is billed at $25.00 per hour. A quote will be issued before any charges are applied.
All artwork submitted for reproduction must be original work or include written authorization from the holder(s) of reproduction rights. If you have questions regarding the possibility of copyright infringement it is strongly recommended that you research all available resources to insure compliance. The Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) is a not-for-profit organization created at the suggestion of Congress to help organizations comply with U.S. copyright law. To learn more, visit www.copyright.com
Graphics which are determined to be flagrantly violent, vulgar, or offensive will not be reproduced. Discmania retains sole discretion to make a determination in this regard.
Images should be submitted as 100% black & white, camera ready art. 300 ppi @ print size or higher is necessary to achieve a good stamp. Files can be saved in grayscale mode (as opposed to CMYK or RGB) to save file size. Please have at least 1200ppi @ print size if you are submitting a bitmap image. Acceptable file types are: .psd, .tif, .jpg, .pdf, .ai and .eps, .png.